Friday, July 20, 2007

The Elder Storytelling Place – Part 2

The Elder Storytelling Place – what a fun site to spend a few minutes or a few hours reading the short stories of both novice and seasoned writers. Originator and shepherd Ronni Bennett of Time Goes By has encouraged many of us to pull out our memories, put them into words and share them.

Today, Ronni selected my story about my first driving lesson. Serious business it was learning how to drive in 1949. That old Plymouth had a manual transmission – a stick shift! Click here to read “Driving Lesson.”

6 comments:

  1. I went there already! It was a good story, Suzz and surely you have some more you can tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there. Done that. Left a comment. Now do I get the T-shirt! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzz, left a comment at the elder story telling place but I don't know whether you are notified of them so.... good story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there....and read it Suzz. Loved it, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your story Suzz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:30 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete