Saturday, June 09, 2007

Real News – Stupid News

Here’s my variation of the old “Good News – Bad News” routine.

Real News: Iraq and Afghanistan
Stupid News: Rosie and Elisabeth

Real News: Recovery of Missing Child
Stupid News: Rehab of Brittany

Real News: Nations Agree on Global Warming Solutions
Stupid News: Anything to do with Paris Hilton

Real News: DNA Breakthrough Leads to Disease Cure
Stupid News: Plastic Surgery for Boob Enhancement

Real News: Immigration reform
Stupid News: How to enter US Illegally

Real News: Feeding Children and Elderly in the United States
Stupid News: Nicole Richie’s Eating Disorder

Real News: Cure for ANY Disease
Stupid News: Concealing Signs of Aging

Real News: Capture of Osama Bin Laden
Stupid News: Glorification of Bin Laden’s Actions

Real News: Solution to Energy Problems
Stupid News: Celebrities Mansions and Autos

Real News: Honoring any American Military Service Man or Woman
Stupid News: Exalting winners of Top Model / Chef / Designer / Survivor / Singer / Dancer / any "Challenge" television program

© Copyright 2007 Suzzwords

6 comments:

  1. I agree! I was looking at a magazine that had advice for happiness given by celebrity women who had experienced numerous marriages, drug re-habs, etc., in their young lives. I wonder why they aren't left alone to work out their problems, and why don't we get advice from people who have a track record of happiness? That would be real news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both you and Marty!

    I especially don't want to read or hear about the girl named after a city in France and a hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah & Amen, Suzz!!! But I have the feelin that -- don't groan too loud -- we'll always have Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzz, I really like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have left so many comments on blogs lately about being sick of hearing about Paris Hilton. Have you ever seen a more ridiculous example of celebrity in your life? Of course, there's always Brittany too.

    I would agree with your list Suzz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Amen! I was so happy to hear the end of Anna Nicole -- NOW we are starting all over again with Danielynn. Give me a break.

    ReplyDelete